Turn-Key Tunneling, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is a leading provider as a trench-less excavation contractor. We specialize in auger boring, tunneling, pipe jacking, slip lining, and vertical shaft construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welding specific equipment and parts to meet the special and unusual needs, using the manufacturer specifications, calculator, measuring devices, drawings, etc.
- Must be detail oriented and maintain a safe work area
- Any other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge of properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding and forming objects and of various fluxes and rods.
- Knowledge of safety precautions related to occupational hazards, procedures and practices of the trade.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and fit for duty test
- Skilled in identifying the proper power and hand tools in the safest possible manner and other various equipment
Education and Qualifications:
- Prefer candidates with proficient oral and written communication skills, technical skills, and functional skills
- AWS Certified a plus
- Basic mathematics skills
- Basic knowledge of welding symbols and blueprint reading skills
- Ability to work with complicated welding tools
The employee will be required to wear appropriate PPE equipment. The employee could occasionally be exposed to extreme temperatures, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the workplace is moderate. Travel is required.
How to Apply:
If you have the desire and feel you are ready to work in a high-performance, fast-paced environment, please download an application or contact us online.