Currently (2) Open Positions
Turn-Key Tunneling, Inc. was founded in 2005 and is a leading provider as a trench-less excavation contractor. We specialize in auger boring, tunneling, pipe jacking, slip lining, and vertical shaft construction.
Equipment Operators are needed for various medium to heavy machinery operations such as operating a mobile crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads. An ideal lift operator candidate will have a CDL Class B License. Operator typically works under direct supervision and is expected to work long hours with frequent sitting, standing, moving, and climbing. The Operator is subject to possible exposure to extreme year-round outdoor environmental conditions and travel is required.
- Operates various types of equipment such as cranes: All Terrain, Rough Terrain, Crawlers, Industrial, Hydraulic Trucks, Conventional Trucks, and Boom Trucks
- Hydraulic Truck Crane Operators – operate diesel powered cranes which are mounted on truck type chassis, to lift material, objects or personnel into place
- Wears PPE safety equipment
- Take complete charge of all safety pertaining to set up and knockdown and operation of crane
- Drives truck to worksites and unloads truck
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Knowledgeable in OSHA Regulations and ANSI standards in crane operations.
- OSHA 10-Hour is required
- Must be able to read and speak the English language
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and fit for duty test
- Must possess a current NCCCO or equivalent crane operator certification
- Prefer candidates with proficient oral and written communication skills, technical skills, and functional skills
- Prefer candidates with a CDL Class A license
The employee will be required to wear appropriate PPE equipment. The employee could occasionally be exposed to extreme temperatures, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the workplace is moderate. Travel is required.
How to Apply:
If you have the desire and feel you are ready to work in a high-performance, fast-paced environment, apply today.